All of DizzyIdea's Novels

Advent
Author:DizzyIdea
Serialize:
    
RRimuris
Author:DizzyIdea
Serialize:
    
CATMAN
Author:DizzyIdea
Serialize:
    In few decades, humanities era of discoveries and search of new technology came to an end. The world was now searching for next step of progression... not in technology but in Magic. Magic could do it all what humanity always dreamed of. 99% of the people were now able to use magic and remaining 1% didn't have what it took to use it. The era currently led by humans was undoubtedly the Great Magic...